REGISTER TO PLAY
If you are interested in becoming a player in KMSL, please use the form below to register as a New Player in our league.
We do our best every season to connect New Players with Team Reps looking for additional players.
You must be connected with a Team Representative prior to completing Player Registration.
New to KMSL?
- Please remember that you must be connected with a Team Representative prior to completing Player Registration.
Ready to start Player Registration?
- Player dues are currently $85 per season
- Please use this link to register as Player, additional instructions are below.
What does this fee include?
- 8 Scheduled Games
- Full length (90 minutes)
- Two Halves
- Certified Officials
- USSF Certified Center Referee
- Two USSF Certified Assistant Referees
- Annual Tournament
- Eligibility to play in the Annual Tournament
- Supplemental Insurance Coverage
- Personal Accident Insurance (PAI)
- Coverage effective during official matches
Before clicking on the link for the website, please make sure you have the following available:
- Invitation from KMSL Team Representative/Captain to Register *
- New Players: Recent Photo of You **
- New Players: Copy of your Driver’s License ***
- Discount Code (for Team Reps)
- Credit/Debit Card or E-Check for Payment (KMSL Fee).
- * If you do not have an invitation from a team captain, please register as a New Player prior to completing this registration process.
- ** The photo will be used to create the Official Photo Team Roster and your Player Card (if requested), so please use a straight face shot. You can edit the picture after upload to just size your headshot so don't sweat if you don't have an individual photo.
- *** Upload where it asks for Birth Certificate
Click on the link (or copy into your browser) to Affinity's Registration site:
- Click on the “Registration” Tab. (This will take you to the Team Selection Screen).
- Select the Team you want to register with (select from drop down menu selector)
- Log In to the System
- If you are a returning player, log in with your same login you used last season,
- If new to the league select “Option 2: Create New Account”.
- You will then be required to enter your personal contact information, and select your username and password (please remember it for next season).
- This will take you to the Add Member to Team page.
- Click “Add Self to Team"
- This will automatically take you to the “Add Team Member” page, where you need to upload your photo and driver’s license.
- Select the arrow next to “Click here to show photo or birth certification upload”.
- Returning Players do not need up upload Drivers License or Photo again.
- Make sure you have scanned your Driver’s License and Photo into a file (or jump drive) so you can upload.
- Click on the “Click here to upload Photo” icon (first slot).
- Next select the browse button and search to where your photo is located and then select “View Image” again
- Then you use your mouse to select the headshot part only of your photo, (click mouse to top left of where you want to start and then drag mouse across and down to where you want box to stop), and once you have it inside the box, click on “Crop” and it will remove the remainder of your photo, just leaving the headshot.
- Once happy select “Upload Image” and it will upload to the system.
- You are now ready to upload your Driver’s License. Click on the Birth Certificate icon (this second slot is where you will upload your driver’s license).
- Click Browse to navigate to where your driver’s license scan is located, click on the file name and select “View Image”.
- This will upload and display your driver’s license.
- If good select Upload Image at the top right hand side of the page.
- If not good you will need to rescan and do this process again. Then hit “SAVE” at the bottom of the page.
- Select Continue and it will take you to the page where you have to accept the TSSA Liability Waiver.
- Confirm you read the policy by selecting “Agree & Continue” to proceed.
- You are now at the payment page.
- If you have a Discount Code e-mailed to you (Credit from prior Season), you must select the “Add Promo Code Discount” and enter the code before selecting your method of payment.
- Enter Code (if you have one) and then select “Add Code and Return”.
- Select your method of payment Credit/Debit Card or ECheck (No American Express).
- Enter in the card/check details, approve the payment, and you are done.
- You have the option of printing a receipt (although you will get an e-mail confirming your registration).
PLEASE NOTE: Discount/Refund requests for games not played due to late player registration will not be issued. Refund requests for games not played after the KMSL Season has begun will not be granted.
Team Reps, If your roster is not full for the upcoming season, let us know! We strive to connect all New Players with Team Reps every season.
Please remember when registering your team that while every effort will be made to honor your Sub-Division and Scheduling Requests, they are not guaranteed.